Tobermory Bay Tour
Step aboard and discover the best of Tobermory. Local marine life, beautiful waterfalls and the best view of Tobermory.
Step aboard Twilight and discover the best of Tobermory from the water. See our local marine life, beautiful waterfalls and of course the best view of Tobermory itself from the comfort of Twilight, our restored Longliner. Our guides have stories aplenty, from ancient shipwrecks and tales of gold to island life today, it’s the perfect short cruise for all ages.
Our trips last approximately 1 hour and typically visit Spidu waterfall, Aros Park, the Dorlinn narrows and Calve Island, all of which are great places to see birds, underwater life and seals. Be sure to keep your eyes peeled for some of our more shy resident wildlife including white-tailed eagles, red deer, porpoise, dolphins and otters. On calm days we often get a glimpse of Rubha nan Gall – Tobermory Light House, before heading past Tobermory Oysters. Your tour will conclude with the perfect photo opportunity as we pass the colourful buildings of Tobermory.
As with all wildlife sightings it is a privilege to see these animals in their natural environment but sightings cannot be guaranteed.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your departure time, as the tour leaves promptly. If you miss your scheduled departure you will not be eligible for a later booking or refund.
- Our vessel is opened sided with a canopy roof. Tobermory Bay Tours cannot be held responsible for weather conditions during your trip. Refunds will not be given due to weather conditions unless it is deemed unsafe to sail by the skipper and the tour is cancelled. All passengers should arrive in suitable attire, please keep in mind it is cooler out at sea.
- Tours are subject to weather conditions/sea state and Tobermory Bay Tours reserves the right to cancel at short notice, in which case a full refund will be given. In the event of such cancellation, we will fully refund any passenger whose tour is cancelled and the cost of the booking, but otherwise shall have no liability, including for travel expenses or any other out of pocket expenses, in respect of the cancellation.
- Cancellations 7 days or more prior to your sailing will receive a full refund. Cancellations received less than 7 days prior to your sailing will not be entitled to a refund.
- You may change your tour date/time free of charge 48 hours prior to your original sailing, subject to availability. Please contact us.
- The route/passage is at the sole discretion of the skipper and may need to be altered due to weather, tides or other circumstances. The tour details provided are a guide only and may be subject to change.
- Please keep in mind when booking, we do not have disabled facilities. Please be aware there are 3 steep steps down on to the boat but we are here to help so please contact us prior to booking or come and see us to discuss how we can accommodate you.
- We reserve the right to refuse this service to any passenger who is under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs, or anyone who is of a safety concern to themselves or others. If this service is refused on this basis no refund will be given.